We at Glory Coffee are committed to providing our customers with the best products and service. Only products that are faulty or otherwise returnable under a statutory warranty or a manufacturer's warranty will be accepted for return after 7 days. Freight costs will be factored in or waived accordingly.
Within 7 Days of Purchase
1. Coffee Beans Please choose carefully as we do not offer exchange or refund on Coffee Beans unless otherwise required by law. However, under special exceptions we may offer an exchange or refund using your original payment method.
2. Unopened Products As part of this commitment, we go beyond our legal requirements, by offering a 7 day return policy for products returned in their original, unopened and undamaged packaging except those products sold on a "no return" basis. A credit will be issued for the original purchase price of the product, less any associated freight costs and a re-stocking fee of 10% of the purchase price. Where products are sold on a "no return" basis we will bring this to your attention. Examples of products sold on a "no return" basis include ex-demo and clearance products. The "no return" basis means that, unless the product is dead on arrival, damaged in transit, incorrectly shipped or otherwise returnable under a manufacturer's warranty or by law, the product will not be accepted for return.
3. Opened Products We will not accept any opened product for return unless the product is returnable under our Returns Policy or a manufacturer's warranty or other contract or by law.
4. Dead On Arrival, Damaged In Transit or Incorrectly Shipped If your product is dead on arrival, damaged in transit or incorrectly shipped, contact our Customer Service staff immediately upon receipt of the product. They can arrange to collect the goods for return transit. We will test all products returned as "Dead on Arrival" or "Damaged in Transit" within 7 working days of receipt into our office. Some products may need to be returned to the manufacturer for testing. If the product is defective or was incorrectly shipped, we will issue a credit for the original purchase price of the product and associated freight costs. If you return a product claiming it was dead on arrival, damaged in transit or incorrectly shipped but we find the product is in full working condition, any defects or damage were caused after you took receipt of the product or the product was shipped correctly, it will be returned to you. You will be invoiced a processing fee and any freight costs associated with the return, payable within 30 days of receipt of invoice.
Outside 7 Days of Purchase
1. Return of Faulty Products, Products that don't match their Description or otherwise under Statutory Warranty Upon receipt of a product claimed to be faulty, where the fault cannot be observed by our internal testing, we will forward the product to the manufacturer or its authorised service centre or agent for assessment. If the fault could not have been detected at purchase, and is not due to wear and tear or misuse, we will offer you a repair, replacement or refund, as appropriate. If the fault does not fit the above criteria and is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty or extended warranty (where applicable), then we will provide you with a quote for the repair costs and ask you if you wish to proceed with the repair. Once the manufacturer or service agent returns the product to us, we will arrange return delivery of the product to you. For products where the fault does not fit the above criteria and is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty or extended warranty (where applicable), we will require payment of the manufacturer's service charges and any costs associated with processing of the return prior to returning the product to you.
2. Return Procedure To return a product purchased at Glory Coffee, you will need to request a Return Authorisation (RA) Number by contacting our Customer Service Centre. Glory Coffee will not accept goods for return that do not have a Return Authorisation Number issued in accordance with our Returns Policy.
Customer Service Centre Returns and Manufacturer's Returns
1. To request a Return through Glory Coffee Customer Service Centre:
2. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We will need the following information, before we can issue you with a Return Authorisation (RA) Number:
◦ Original Purchaser's Name and Contact Details
◦ Invoice Number or Order Number
◦ Invoice Date or Order Date
◦ Model or Part Number of product to be returned
◦ Item Serial Number(s)
◦ The number of items being returned
◦ Whether the product box has been opened
◦ Reason for return
4. RA numbers are only valid for 7 days, so we must receive the returned product into our office within this period, or you will require a new RA number. Please ensure that all products are suitably packaged in order to prevent damage during return shipping. We will not accept responsibility for goods, which are damaged whilst in transit back to us. Please do not write on or attach labels to the product being returned; otherwise, the return may not be accepted, as it will be deemed damaged. A copy of the original packing slip, invoice, or other proof of purchase must be included with the returned product. The RA Number should be clearly visible on the outside of the shipping carton and addressed to the following address (unless otherwise directed):
Unit A, 14/F
Good Luck Industrial Building
105 How Ming Street
Kwun Tong, Kowloon
Hong Kong SAR
Manufacturer's Returns Policy and Manufacturer's Warranty Please note that all products, with the exception of ex-demo, second hand, imperfect or damaged products, are sold with a manufacturer's warranty, unless otherwise noted. If a product purchased from Glory Coffee develops a fault after 7 days from original purchase, we recommend that in the first instance, you contact the manufacturer or their authorised service centre or agent for warranty service. Warranty periods and service levels vary by manufacturer and product. If the manufacturer directs you to return the product to us as the retailer, then you should contact our Customer Service staff as soon as possible. All claims for service not covered by any kind of warranty should, in the first instance, be directed to the manufacturer or its authorised service centre or agent. Other than as required by statutory warranties, we reserve the right to refuse any returns that:
◦ are incomplete or missing parts
◦ are not in their original packaging
◦ show signs of physical damage
◦ include an invalid or expired RA Number
If you have any questions, please e-mail our Customer Service Centre on email@example.com.